To register the town of Amsterdam requests a paper from Vil, which he needs to obtain from the German General Consulate. To obtain this paper from the German General Consulate he needs a statement that he is registered in Amsterdam. So he can’t register, because he need to produce a paper which he only gets when he is registered.


Translate »