Indy’s BLOG – Vil’s new job13 Mar 2017
Vil’s new job really sounds like fun. Location Amsterdam City Center. Ten minutes walk from Centraal Station.
- Support the sales representatives and sales specialists in identifying the best solution for their customer business
- Provide a consistent level of support throughout all stages of the sales cycle (demand generation – campaigns- sales – post sales)
- Proactively support sales representatives in creating and tailoring documentation and sales strategies in the selling process.
- Where required, assist the sales teams in the qualification of opportunities, analyzing the customer’s business and technical requirements and building an solution to solve their requirements
- Present and articulate features and benefits of the solution, both internally and externally
- Showcase the product to customers, by using demos and trials
- Become the technical solution expert for a designated product set, for both customers and internally
- Keep abreast of all new products, market trends, future directions and the competition for areas of focus.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product stack and be able to position our solution versus our competitors.
- Ongoing education and training of the sales force on technologies and solutions.