When you are an diabetic like Vil, you need to measure your blood sugar level regularly to ensure that you use the right amount of insulin and for that you use a little battery powered device. Unfortunately batteries die from time to time and when this is the case it might happen that battery powered devices malfunction.

Exactly this happened to Vil and the result was a dangerously high blood sugar level with all the perks like a headache, muscle pain, sweating, nausea with vomiting and, the cherry on the top, a travel via ambulance to the hospital…

Now, after changing the battery, everything is back to normal. Why does this device didn’t notify Vil about the dangerously low battery? We need to make sure this never happens again. We will buy a new device which clearly indicates a low battery.

Not energized!

Indy

Translate »